– Alia Bhatt: This millennial sensation was noticed in a Burberry pink silk gown that featured doodles throughout together with a necktie. She matched her outfit with pink pumps and let her hair alone with a delicate make-up look to finish the look. Her pink shiny lips and wind in her hair did all of the magic for a glamorous picture for the ‘gram!
– Katrina Kaif: The gorgeous actress donned a one-shoulder Stella McCartney gown that regarded excellent for a cocktail social gathering. This outfit may even be work for a dinner date once you need the temper to be all mushy and romantic. The large puffy sleeves added all of the drama to this in any other case plain strong colored gown. She stored this look free from any type of jewelry and the pure make-up regarded good to stage up with this apparel.
– Disha Patani: This woman dropped some jaws when she posed oh-so-tall in her Palazzo Versace Dubai pink mini gown. She glowed on this gown with a no-makeup look and accessorised it with a minimal layered neckpiece and ear-studs. You can model this look by pairing it with sporty sneakers and a excessive ponytail to boost your date-night look.
– Sara Ali Khan: We love how Sara stepped up the pink outfit recreation by placing on a bubblegum pink set by Appapop. It featured a pink cropped blazer jacket and pants with a chunky belt in the identical color round her waistline. She selected to placed on a white tank prime to interrupt the color distinction and opted for a pair of nude block heels with pure make-up. Her cat-eye frames stood out fairly effectively too.
– Ananya Panday: This newcomer regarded fabulous in her Alice McCall pink lace gown. The v-neck and hemline that includes frill particulars and lacy bishop sleeves added to the girly, cute look of this apparel. Ananya completed off the look with a silver peep-toe slingback and blow-tied hair with well-groomed brows.